Padhmabhushan award winner Mr. R. Thyagarajan’s persistent quest since inception has given Shriram Group a raison d'être and a distinct identity. The Group’s reputation for effectiveness, transparency and integrity has helped it to become one of India’s largest & most sought after financial services networks since 1974.
Shriram Housing Finance Ltd. is promoted by Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. (a flagship company of the 4 decades old, Chennai headquartered Shriram Group). Its lending operations commenced in December 2011 after receiving the Certificate of Registration from NHB in August 2011.
TRIUMPH OF CELEBRATION
Shriram Housing Finance reached to the height it is today by following its legacy of success from Shriram Group. SHFL received the National Award for Excellence in BFSI (2016) for ‘Best Housing Finance Company’ & the ‘Best CEO of the Year’. Its M.D & C.E.O Mr. Sujan Sinha is also listed in the ‘100 Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ by the World BFSI Congress Awards. Shriram Housing Finance has also been featured on the well-known media platforms like Times of India, Afternoon D&C as the Emerging Trends in Housing Finance, Outlook Money and in the Seasonal Magazine.
Shriram Housing Finance today covers the entire length & breadth of the country with its unique mission of ‘Finding ways to Funding Homes’ by providing financial assistance to buy dream house. It strives to provide financial assistance to prospective homeowners who remain under-served. It offers loans that suit credit requirement of all borrower segments. The Company offers several innovative mortgage products and has financed thousands of proud home buyers. It also offers Loan against Property for business expansion or personal use and Project Finance for developers focussing on affordable housing segment. Shriram Housing Finance has around 115 touch points to fulfil the credit demands of its prospective customers.
Shriram Housing Finance consistently communicates in form of BTL (Below the Line) activation, branch branding, Point of Sales (POS) literature and digital marketing mediums. The activity is successfully able to create an image of a brand that understands the aspirations of the under-served segment to have their own house. It customizes its products to suit the needs of an individual home aspirant and treats its patrons with dignity no matter how small is the loan requirement.
Shriram Housing Finance is best identified by its flagship NBFC’s –Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd. and Shriram City Finance Limited. Among financial services, the Group’s business include Commercial Vehicle Financing, Consumer & Enterprise Finance, Retail Stock Broking, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Chit Funds and Distribution of Investment & Insurance Products. The Group has also made successful ventures in non-financial products and services. It has investments in Manufacturing, Value Added Services, Project Development, Engineering Services, Pharmaceuticals, Machined & Auto Components, Press Dies & Sheet Metal Stamping, Packaging, Information Technology, Property Development etc.
Shriram Housing Finance Ltd. lives by the Corporate philosophy of Shriram Group putting ‘People first’ by providing financial assistance to ‘Aam-Aadmi’ (common man), the prospective home owners who do not have access to the formal banking sector. The core value that drives the brand is the Integrity, Team spirit, Trust and Zeal. Shriram Housing Finance thrives on customer satisfaction and meeting their expectations. Adhering to the Brand philosophy, they provide customized solutions for funding the home loan / mortgage loan requirements of the customer.
• With average ticket size of Rs. 15 lac it is the testimony that SHFL has not lost its focus and continues to cater to the customer segment.
• More than 50% of customer are in the ‘no income proof segment’
• It helps customers inculcate right banking and saving habits and thus make them realize the potential of cash converting to assets.
• Recipient of ISO 27001:2005 for the management of information security in accounting and back office operations with all associated support functions.
• Flexible income assessment scheme for self-employed and cash salaried segment.
Lead by excellent management team, AUM CAGR of 98% YoY, excellent array of happy investors, brand that resonates trust and reliability, employee strength of over 800, ever-growing customer base Shriram Housing Finance is aiming to attain greater heights in the near future and proving to be the best HFC with clear vision to provide Homes for Common–man.
• FY 2011: Incorporated as a Company.
• FY 2012: Registered with National Housing Bank as a Housing Finance Company in August 2011; commenced lending operations from December 2011.
• FY 2013: Private equity investment of Rs.75 crores by Valiant Mauritius Partners FDI Limited.
• FY 2014: Second tranche of investment received from our PE investor: Valiant Mauritius Partners FDI Limited. Crossed Rs. 100 crores in disbursement.
• FY 2015: Recipient of ISO 27001:2005 for the management of information security in accounting and back office operations with all associated support functions.
• FY 2016: Composite book size in excess of Rs. 1,250 crores.
• FY 2017: Composite book size in excess of Rs. 1,775 crores.
Brand Advertising Research & Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (BARC) is a research-based consultancy leveraging an array of services to global brands with expertise in crafting branding solutions and analysis of brand equity, marketing campaigns, market research, product development and content marketing, with a blend of innovation for growth in various industries.