Brand Advertising Research & Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (BARC) is a research-based consultancy leveraging an array of services to global brands with expertise in crafting branding solutions and analysis of brand equity, marketing campaigns, market research, product development and content marketing, with a blend of innovation for growth in various industries.


BARC Asia​

Air Vistara, India’s finest full-service carrier is redefining the way India flies by. The name and the logo stand for the limitless expanse of the sky and possibilities and for the seamless service.


On the 3rd year of flying sky high, Vistara has flown over 5 million happy customers to 19 destinations all over India. Air Passengers Association of India (APAI) awarded Vistara with The Best New Entrant (domestic) Award during their silver jubilee celebration.

Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines with TATA Sons holding 51% of the company and SIA holding the remaining 49% of the company. Vistara is now on the process of increasing the flight per week number to over 700. 


Vistara in the last two years has expanded its network with over 550 weekly flights flying throughout India with its fleet of 14 airplanes. Its recent addition is The Airbus A 320 neo which has greater fuel efficiency, comes with more comfortable seating, softer cushions, mood lighting, seat buttons  that ensures great travelling experience.


By focusing more on in-flight experience Vistara moves away from price and discount led differentiation policy. For Vistara it has always been and always is about the customer’s experience in the airline.


Vistara commenced its commercial operations on the 9th of June, 2015 with the aim of making flying in India a whole new experience altogether. Vistara believes in maintaining the highest ethical standards in line with the Tata Group’s philosophy.

• Over the span of 29 months, Vistara has flown over 5 million happy customers all in 19 destinations over India.


• It is the first domestic airways to provide premium economy seats in India.